This storage solution is compatible with King of Tokyo / King of New York. This solution is designed to be used with either base game + expansions.
Note: this solution will work with the original editions of King of Tokyo/New York and with the new edition of King of Tokyo released in Summer 2016. The Summer 2016 box is 2mm shorter, but the insert fits fine. The game top closes fine.
The main insert provides storage for:
- dice – up to 30 dice.
- cards – sleeved or unsleeved, including evolution cards.
- monster boards – as many as 14 monster boards.
- figures – you can even store your figures with the bases attached.
Each kit also includes two removable trays:
- token tray – the token tray provides convenient storage for energy cubes and round counters. The tray can optionally expand to accept two rows of round counters to account for all of the counters present with KoNY.
- tile tray – the tile tray is for use storing KoNY building/unit tiles.
With all of the components in place, set the rules and then the game board on top of the insert and the top will close flat.
Note: This insert can’t store both games in one box.
- This insert kit provides storage for all core and expansion components as of May 2016. This solution, based on publicly available information, should also accommodate the new Power Up! expansions for King of New York.
- The insert was designed to store the board and rulebook on top.
- This insert kit provides up to two (2) removable trays for quick setup and use during play.
- This insert kit is lovingly crafted with laser power using a 3mm HDF wood product and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- This insert can accommodate sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- Insert kit assembly requires some wood glue and about 25 minutes of assembly time.
- This is not a licensed product. All marks are the property of their respective owners.