The storage solution for Arcadia Quest: Inferno Hell of a Box provides storage for minis, dragon tokens, jumbo cards, dice bags, and other items. This solution is designed to be placed in a Hell of a Box. If you received a Hell of a Box as part of your Kickstarter pledge, you will definitely benefit from the minis and card storage with this solution.
This storage solution provides:
- 35 storage compartments for minis. The dividers can be spaced for normal or wide minis
- one storage tray for dragon tokens with dividers to organize your tokens
- a storage compartment that can accommodate additional jumbo cards, dice bags, ice boxes (frost dragon), or other items as needed
This solution provides free space at the top for game manuals.
What Do You Need?
AQI is a big game and it has tons of content. We have provided the guidelines below to help you decide which storage solutions will best serve your needs:
- If you own just the base game, you should purchase 1x AQIBASE-001.
- If you own the base game and all expansions and Kickstarter content, you should purchase 1x AQIBASE-001, 1x AQIPETS-001, 1x AQIHELL-001, and 2x AQIDRAG-001 inserts.
- Beyond the two choices above, consider that the AQIBASE-001 handles the base game. The AQIPETS-001 handles the Pets expansions. The AQIDRAG-001 handles two dragons, so you will typically need two if you have all the dragons. If you backed the Kickstarter and have the Hell box, you will need the mini storage provided by our AQIHELL-001 insert. Also, consider that large and small card storage is provided in the AQIBASE-001 and AQIPETS-001 inserts. Jumbo card storage is provided in the AQIBASE-001 and AQIHELL-001. Pets storage is provided in our AQIPETS-001 insert. The AQIPETS-001 and AQIHELL-001 inserts have unused minis slots to account for add-ons and Kickstarter extras. This collection of inserts together provides storage for everything released in the Kickstarter. Dragon token storage is provided in our AQIHELL-001 (the only place we could find room). You can also just store them in baggies in the AQIDRAG-001 solution.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved jumbo cards (maximum sleeved size = 125mm x 74.5mm).
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 30 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.