The storage solution for Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ Hammers of Ragnarok expansion conveniently stores all Hammers of Ragnarok game components including ship board, cards, tokens, dice, minis as well as provides extra storage space for other add-on hero packs. This kit includes three (3) removable trays and a large base insert that is intended to be permanently stored in your game box. This solution provides a total storage solution for the Kickstarter or retail Hammers of Ragnarok expansion content.
This storage solution provides:
- base insert provides storage for twelve (12) hero minis
- storage area for your hero dashboards in the base insert
- large card storage in the base insert (sleeved/unsleeved)
- small card storage in the base insert (sleeved/unsleeved)
- large token, tile, and mini bases storage in the base insert
- storage for two (2) ship boards in the base insert
- one (1) removable long mini storage tray that stores as many as seven (7) minis
- one (1) removable, adjustable mini storage tray that stores large/small base heroes and deckhands/bosuns
- one (1) removable small tray that provides storage for tokens, dice, etc.
- etched name tab for the Hammers of Ragnarok faction
This solution provides free space at the top for the game sheet.
The images provided on this page show the Hammers expansion and the Mercenaries Heroes Chest add-on in the storage solution.
What Do You Need?Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ is a big game and it has tons of content. We have provided the guidelines below to help you decide which storage solutions will best serve your needs:
- If you own just the base game (Kickstarter or retail) and the sea monster and expansion hero minis for the base game factions, you should purchase 1x RB-001.
- If you own the base game (Kickstarter or retail) and all expansions and Kickstarter content, you should purchase 1x RB-001, 1x RB-002, 1x RB-003, and 1x RB-004. These four storage solutions will store all Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ content including all add-on heroes.
- Beyond the two choices above, consider that the RB-001 solution handles the base game. The RB-002 solution handles storage for the Blutrausch Legion and many expansion add-on minis. The RB-003 handles storage for the Iron Inquisition expansion and many expansion add-on minis. The RB-004 handles the storage for Hammers of Ragnarok and many add-on expansions.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved small and large cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.